Friday, October 5, 2012

What I been doing number 3

Yes I know the post title is grammatically incorrect but its sorta grown on me. Anyhow, I've been working on redoing my query letter. I found out I can't write one worth a damn so that's a work in progress. Midterms are coming because college is evil like that. God, two finals in a year and four midterms. I'm longing for a Monster already! And finally I've been working on a very sekrit project. Which I'll post in a bit, or never depending on how it works out. Now that's it. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to blare a little music, drink another bottle of water, and relax for the night. Then tomorrow I am going to began studying for the horror that is world history, and I might just do my English paper while I'm at it!

Happy Trails
~Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment