Saturday, March 10, 2012

Magazines at the checkout aisle.

I was standing at the checkout isle today waiting to get my stuff and gtfo. I was bored so I began looking at the magazines. People, US, Ok, five variations of good housekeeping, those random tabloids nobody reads, when I noticed something.
There was not a single magazine a guy would be interested in. Sexist much, walmart? So I propose they start selling Wired, PC Gamer, and Car in driver next to the celebrity stupidity. Who knows it might make a few dollars, plus it would give the guys something to look at in line.

1 comment:

  1. Hysterical, Justin! I know what you mean! But in my job as Butler, I'm always thumbing through those magazines at the checkout stand to maybe catch a new recipe! Ha!

    And those sick-o tabloids have MILLIONS of readers, or else they wouldn't be there! How scary is that? Ha!

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete