Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What I been doing number 5? Yeah, I think it's five.

What I've been doing post five.

As readers of this blog know, I've shelved the work in progress I've been writing for, oh, five years or so.
So right now I'm working on a steampunky/school of magic idea, and a timey wimey novel. Yes timey wimey is a word. Just ask The Doctor.
The Timey Wimey novel is the one that has been on my header for awhile, so that one is going ok. The Steampunky one I'm working on is in the outline phase. No Victorian clothing though. I know Victorian clothing and Steampunk should go hand in hand, but since when have I stuck to conventions?

Any how. My second semester of college is going excellently, and I'm working on another project I"m not sure where it's going. And I'm looking for a video camera, cheap.
So what you have you been up to my loyal readers? Let me know in the comment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment