Thursday, February 10, 2011

I am officially enrolled in Cisco Course.

Today was the first day of me being enrolled in a actual Cisco Course. Okay, I also started a SQL Programming course as well. I figure by the end of this I will have two certifications, be semi fluent in two languages beside the other two I know and maybe have enough experience for a decent job whilst I am in college, that is if my book doesn't take off and I become fabulously wealthy. In other news I finished the spriting for the main characters of the game and am working on a awesome menu courtesy of Law from RPG Revolution, face sets and did I mention I add a few new things to this blog?
Yup. I added a donate button, a couple of ad banners and a WIP Progress Bar.
Any How. Thats it.
Happy Trails
Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment