Saturday, March 16, 2013

Product Review: Star War's Earbuds.

Product Review: Star War's Earbuds.


Well, I've been looking for another pair of headphones. I don't really like the "big" earphones that cup against your ears, they hurt my head, so any of those type were out. 
 I was on Think Geek and I found these gems.

I ordered them and they took about three days to get here. Although they don't come with extra or different sized buds they have an excellent sound quality. They come with a microphone but I haven't tried it yet. 

The wiring is kind of cheap, and I think it would be thicker.
 They only cost about 16, and I got them on sale. You can find them here
Edited to Add:
After less than a month of owning these, and using them roughly five times, the left earbud has stopped working. I'm never buying these again, and I'll be contacting Think Geek about them.

Have any of you guys bought these, and what do you think of them? Let me know in the comments section.


No comments:

Post a Comment