Sunday, August 11, 2013

Yes, I'm alive.

I'm still blogging. I just haven't had any ideas about what to blog about. In the mean time, I've been working on a few things.

My WiP which has been burning a hole in my keyboard since December is being edited, and I've started a Facebook page. Seriously, go check out Insert Witty Comment.

I also have started a tumblr. It's great, I post pictures, songs and odd things I find.

Now, what do you think I should blog about? Suggest it in the comments.




2 comments:

  1. Hey Justin. Just to say hello and to make a suggestion. All writers face the same dilemma, what to write about today. It might help if you add categories: like TV and movie reviews like you did in the latest post; what I'm making for dinner tonight; observations on the news today; where I'm at in school; my favorite music (and you can add links); my feelings on this, my feelings on that....

    With categories you can jump around from one topic to the next, and write about anything you wish. It doesn't have to be a continuous train of thought. "Why didn't we have any hurricanes this year? What's up with that?"

    Your blog can go in any direction you wish. The important thing being to just keep writing. And as your audience grows, in time you'll understand what they want to hear from you.

    Glad to know you're still writing. You've got a good, readable style.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete